This unisex hoodie with the yellow "Servus" design underneath the Cincinnati skyline is a real eye-catcher! Since I start all of my videos by saying "Hallo, Servus", the word "Servus" has a lot of meaning to me. :) It's mainly used in Bavarian and Austrian dialect and can mean both "hello" and "bye". I use it a lot with my friends and family at home.
Not only does this hoodie look amazing, but it's also really cozy! It truly has become my go-to hoodie when chilling at home, on long journeys (I'm still pretty sensitive to AC on planes and in cars - I guess I haven't been Americanized enough yet!), or to bring with me on summer nights when I know it might get chilly later-on. It's really soft on the inside and comes with a practical pouch.
In the photos, I'm wearing the color Navy in size M (I’m 163cm/5’4” tall).
I hope you'll enjoy this hoodie as much as I do! :)
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua