Whether you're German or not - with this signature "Servus, Tschüss!" t-shirt you can show the world that you have a love for our language and dialects! Or simply that you support my channel as those two words are what I say at the beginning and end of each of my videos. :)
I was so happy when I found this unisex t-shirt that has an amazing fit for both men and women (believe me, I usually don’t wear regular t-shirts and I’ve been wearing these since I got the first samples!). The fabric feels light, soft and has just the right amount of stretch. I personally like to wear it a little oversized (in a size M rather than my standard size S) and on occasion, I like to roll up the sleeves a little and tie it up to wear it as a crop t-shirt. The print still looks great even after washing it several times!
In the photos, I'm wearing the color Oxblood Black (the maroon/brown looking color), Dark Grey Heather, and Atheltic Heather in size M (I’m 163cm/5’4” tall).
I hope you’ll enjoy this t-shirt just as much as I do! :)
P.S. The dark colors look a tiny bit lighter in real life than they do in the pictures.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|