"I only understand train station" is the literal translation of the German idiom "Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof" which means something along the lines of "I don't understand anything" or "It's all Greek to me". But you already knew that if you watch or listen to Josh's and my podcast Understanding Train Station that is named after this idiom. Join the podcast family with this high-quality embroidered t-shirt! Or simply enjoy the confused faces of the people reading this funny phrase on your hoodie :)
This unisex hoodie is soo amazingly cozy! It really has become my go-to hoodie when chilling at home, on long journeys (I'm still pretty sensitive to AC on planes and in cars - I guess I haven't been Americanized enough yet!), or to bring with me on summer nights when I know I might get a chill later on. I personally like to wear it a little oversized (in a size M rather than my real size S) because I think it just makes it even cozier but if you prefer a tighter fit, just get it in your regular size. The hoodie is really soft on the inside and comes with a practical pouch.
I hope you’ll enjoy this hoodie just as much as I do! :)
P.S. The dark colors look a tiny bit lighter in real life than they do in the pictures.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua