This unisex hoodie is insanely cozy! It really has become my go-to hoodie when chilling at home, on long journeys (I'm still pretty sensitive to AC on planes and in cars - I guess I haven't been Americanized enough yet!), or to bring with me on summer nights when I know it might get chilly later on. It's really soft on the inside and comes with a practical pouch. The single color design of the Cincinnati skyline on the back makes it really unique and represents life in a concrete jungle - whether you have a personal connection to Cincinnati or not. It features the Roebling Suspension Bridge that was built by German immigrant John Roebling who later went on to design the New York Brooklyn Bridge!
In the photos, I'm wearing the color Black in size M (I’m 163cm/5’4” tall).
I hope you’ll enjoy this hoodie just as much as I do! :)
P.S. The dark colors look a tiny bit lighter in real life than they do in the pictures.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua