Enjoy the summer with this embroidered "Servus" dad hat! :) I've been wearing these for a couple of months now and absolutely love them! My blue hat has even been rescued from the ocean at Fort Meyers Beach last month 😅 Since I start all of my videos by saying "Hallo, Servus", the word "Servus" has a lot of meaning to me. :) It's mainly used in Bavarian and Austrian dialect and can mean both "hello" and "bye". I say it a lot to my friends and family at home. On this hat, the word is combined with an outline of the Cincinnati skyline that you might recognize from my channel logo.
This hat has a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
I hope you like this hat just as much as I do! :)
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh