Americans with German heritage: This t-shirt is for YOU! I know that a lot of my viewers are American with German heritage and with this unisex t-shirt, you can share it with the world. I personally can't really wear this, since I'm not American but I modeled it for you all anyway. :) In these photos, I'm wearing a size M in the color Navy.
I was so happy when I found this unisex t-shirt that looks flattering on both men and women (believe me, I usually don’t wear regular t-shirts and I’ve been wearing these since I got the first samples!). The fabric feels light, soft, and has just the right amount of stretch. I personally like to wear it a little oversized (in a size M rather than my standard size S) and on occasion, I like to roll up the sleeves a little and tie it up to wear it as a crop t-shirt. The print still looks great even after washing it several times!
I hope that all of the German-Americans among you will enjoy this t-shirt just as much as I did when I took the photos. :)
P.S. The dark colors look a tiny bit lighter in real life than they do in the pictures.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|