“Ein Helles & eine Breze, bitte!” This is one of THE most important German sentences in my opinion! :) It means “A lager and a pretzel, please”.
This unisex hoodie is soo amazingly cozy! It really has become my go-to hoodie when chilling at home, on long journeys (I'm still pretty sensitive to AC on planes and in cars - I guess I haven't been Americanized enough yet!), or to bring with me on summer nights when I know I might get a chill later on. I personally like to wear it a little oversized (in a size M rather than my real size S) because I think it just makes it even cozier but if you prefer a tighter fit, just get it in your regular size. The hoodie is really soft on the inside and comes with a practical pouch.
In the photos, I'm wearing the color Sport Grey in size M (I’m 163cm/5’4” tall).
I hope you’ll enjoy this hoodie just as much as I do! :)
P.S. The dark colors look a tiny bit lighter in real life than they do in the pictures.nings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua